Saturday, August 28, 2010

Waning Moon a Time to Relax

I've been working so hard lately between 'real' work and my projects I really needed some time to relax. Not that I don't enjoy working on my school and my artwork, in fact I love it, but I need to remember to step back from all of it and take some time just to be. So today my husband and I started the day with breakfast at mission beach. After eating way to much food that someone else cooked for me, we sat on the beach watching dolphins swim by. I even contemplated learning to surf. Not that I actually want to surf, I've been beat up enough just swimming in the waves I don't want to add getting hit by a surf board into the mix. I just want to learn how to sit on a board so I can get closer to the dolphins.


Next we went to Balboa Park for the annual dance festival and for course some people watching. Ending the day at the Tea Pavilion and then home to nap on the couch, what else could I ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment